Welcome to Texas Independent Exploration Limited
An Aggressive Exploration & Production Independent Producer
HIGHLIGHTS OF TIE DRILLING HISTORY
- Drilled and Operated more than 200 wells since 1986
- Participated in over 500 Outside-Operated wells
- Purchased or participated in over seventy 3D surveys
- Leased and Operated in Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico and the Gulf Coast
- Discovered and produced over 200 BCFGE
- Multiple large scale acquisitions and divestitures of oil and gas producing properties
Texas Independent Exploration Limited (“TIE”) is a limited partnership headquartered in Houston, TX.
TIE has been in the exploration and production business for over 24 years employing a low risk drilling and exploration strategy emphasizing field extension, deeper pool, and development drilling prospects in Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico. The company utilizes state-of-the-art geological and geophysical technologies.
TIE internally generates the majority of its prospects and carefully vets prime drilling opportunities from third party generators. TIE historically drills 20 wells per year and traditionally invests at least 50% in its drilling prospects.
The company utilizes onsite, state-of-the-art 3-D workstations for generating and/or evaluating current prospects. From 1995-2008, TIE generated or participated in over 200 wells, resulting in a 75% success rate.
TIE has interests in over 200 wells in Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico which produce in excess of 500 MMCFG per month and 12,000 barrels of condensate per month.